Certified True Colour Expert™
Why hire a TRUE COLOUR EXPERT™?
(Yes, this is the British English spelling of “color”.)
- Through this training, I’ve been able to develop my ability to understand and clearly identify undertones of neutrals.
- Most people get color wrong because they don’t know how to coordinate neutrals with neutrals, and neutrals with colors. This includes design professionals. This awesome training is not taught in design schools.
- It’s important to be able to explain WHY a color works. I don’t expect someone to trust me blindly.
- Currently, I carry Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Farrow & Ball, and Behr full lines of paint chips.
- Even if a client does not want to use these paint brands, they can take a small paint chip in that color and have it matched to the brand of paint of their choice. However, I do not recommend this as sometimes the undertone will change slightly.